WORLD WAR 3 WATCH
February 21, 2014
End Times Prophecy Report
WORLD WAR III WATCH:
Syria – Middle East – Iran – Israel – Iraq – Afghanistan – Pakistan – Russia – China – USA – North Korea – South Korea – Japan – India- Yemen – Egypt – European Union – United Nations
NEWS about World War 3.
Are we on the road to World War 3? How much time do we have? Is there anything we can do about the events which are soon to overtake those living on the earth?
UPDATES [February 21, 2014]
General World War 3 Assessment for February 21, 2014:
CALM but with increased stress: tensions building in Asia, Ukraine. 37% chance of World War III is RISING with an increased chance of a domestic terror attack [+50%] leading to war in the Middle East. The Middle East still remains a tinderbox awaiting a spark.
TENSION ASSESSMENT: February 21, 2014
- North Korea – down
- Ukraine – up
- Syria – steady
- Jordan – up
- East Africa – up
- China – up slightly
- Japan – up
- North Africa – steady
- Russia – steady
- USA – up
- Great Britain – down
- Egypt – down slightly
- Iran – up
- Israel – steady
PREVIOUS WORLD WAR 3 WATCHES:
- Could Pope Francis save us from World War 3 with the Middle East?
- Do You Know if You are Going to Heaven? Be Sure!
- Will World War 3 be between USA and China?
- Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ: Salvation Messages from End Times Prophecy Report
- 37 Quotes on the New World Order and the coming one-world government and one-world religion
- What World War 3 May Look Like
- Albert Pike: His Three World Wars plan and the New World Order
by Jeremiah J. Jameson
–with Mondo Frazier
© Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report, 2012-13. © Mondo Frazier, DBKP and End Times Prophecy Report, 2007-13. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeremiah J. Jameson and End Times Prophecy Report with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.